Disney XD "Pair of Kings" To Resume Production For Third Season


The hit Disney XD comedy series "Pair of Kings" will resume production for a third season and popular actor Adam Hicks (Disney XD's "Zeke and Luther," Disney Channel's "Lemonade Mouth") will join the cast as a new character, a long lost brother, added to the story of the unusual island of Kinkow, it was announced today by Adam Bonnett, Senior Vice President, Original Series, Disney Channels Worldwide. "Pair of Kings" will continue without the character Brady played by Mitchel Musso. The actor, singer/songwriter will continue his role as the voice of Jeremy Johnson in Disney's Emmy Award-winning series "Phineas and Ferb."

Mitchel Musso said, "Since I was 12, Disney Channel has been an extended family to me and I want all of my friends there to know that I appreciate the opportunities that have come my way and I look forward to focusing on acting and music projects that are in development and sharing the news with my fans around the world soon. I wish the cast, producers, and crew nothing but success on the next season of 'Pair of Kings.'"