Justin Bieber And Cody Simpson 'Support Each Other'

If you don't know who Cody Simpson is yet, you will soon find out. The 14-year-old Australian teenage heartthrob recently released his second EP, Coast to Coast, which is currently #12 on the Billboard 200 chart, and is hard at work gearing up for his debut album, which is set to hit stores next year.

Simpson, who credits Justin Timberlake and Jack Johnson as his musical inspirations, was living his life as a normal teenager until he was discovered on YouTube back in 2009.

"I grew up in a very relaxed lifestyle." Simpson told MTV News. "Music was something that I've been involved in since I was 7 or 8 years old, when I started playing guitar. I listened to a lot of country music. I went into a school talent show with my friend and we did a Jason Mraz cover of "I'm Yours," and we posted it online. It was my first performance on a stage and I put it up, and then I was like excited when I hit 200 views and then I put another video and it went up to 2,000, to 20,000, to 200,000 to 20 million."

Source: MTV News