Twilight’s Breaking Dawn Trinity Cover Entertainment Weekly



Source:Gossipteen
“Breaking Dawn” gets a special double cover for the upcoming issue of Entertainment Weekly with the Twilight trinity. Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) pose in a romantic way, while Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) offers the “matador” look on his own cover.

In the interview with Entertainment Weekly, Kristen revealed the wedding scenes were pretty intense and emotional from her point of view. That is when fiction and reality become one. Kristen “marries” Rob. Wouldn’t she love if it was all real.

Kristen said, “It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex. The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book.” She sighs: “I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”

The 19 year-old teen werewolf, who becomes an action hero in his new movie “Abduction” (watch trailer here), confessed that he also suffered a lot while filming the Twilight movies. Why? Taylor complains he is the only one who has to be shirtless all the time.

Taylor said, “Everybody is always complaining to me that I don’t have to wear the contacts, I don’t have to wear the white makeup or wear wigs and all that stuff. And I’m like, ‘I’m the one in the freezing rain and cold not wearing a shirt! I paid my dues in New Moon and Eclipse.’”