Miley Cyrus in and After Hannah Montana!


“It sounds weird, but Hannah Montana seems almost like going to school, and I’ll miss that” said Miley Cyrus, the Hannah Montana girl on the ending of her serial!
Miley Cyrus said that life after Hannah Montana has changed a lot! She recalled the first day when she came to the sets of Hannah Montana, her Mom accompanied her. Her Mom was the all in all! She was her make-up artist, dress manager, assistant, hair-stylist… everything! And the t-shirt which she wore bore the writing” I should have my own TV show.’
“I had it on with my skirt and full face make-up. I was just sitting there like: ‘Oh my God, I’m on a Disney set. My life is like about to change.’
“Sure enough, it did. I just remember coming to work with full face make-up, and now we’re all in our pajamas when we come to work.
“I’m definitely a lot more comfortable with myself and I don’t need to feel like I need to get dressed up every day. This is just like a home to us.”