Exclusive Kevin Jonas Interview For Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam!

We got the inside scoop on Camp Rock 2 from the JoBros one by one! Here's what Kevin had to say! We're happy to say that he is as humble as ever and enjoying the married life!

 By Anne Raso

Q: So your character at the camp, Jason, was the soft camp counselor on the kids. Can you talk about that? 
KJ: (Laughs.) Yeah. I got to work with the kids. It was fun, difficult at times as you can imagine, working with those kids. But it was fun. Me and brothers are on the tour a lot and so sometimes it's a little more challenging to be with our youngest brother, Frankie, and when we're filming, having him as a part of the filming it was really nice to spend a lot of time together. I enjoyed that a lot. 
Q: Can he walk all over you like he did in the movie?
KJ: Yeah. Oh, man, he's a fun kid to be with. He's hilarious, very interesting. I think the other kids as well did an incredible job. They were of course young actors and I think they really got the feeling across of not knowing if they're going to be able to do a good job in the performances. You felt that with the kids. It was really nice. 
Q: It was funny when you gave that advice to Nick in the film. You said, "You're a rock star. Use it." How was that moment to play?
KJ: Yeah. I liked that advice. "You're a rock star. Use it." It's a little conceited, but hey, you work with what you've got I guess. 
Q: Is that something that you would tell him in real life, too?
KJ: Probably not. He probably wouldn't even come to me for that kind of advice. I think that what it means is be yourself. I think that's the key and I think that's what comes across in this film. I think that's what he had to realize as well. Even though I said that it also took him writing a song that was called 'Introducing Me' but writing a song that was just all about him and about what he had to go through on a daily basis and finding out who he truly was. He couldn't move on with this girl until he could explore that in himself. I think that this movie has a huge part of that which is finding out about who you are. 
Q: What was your favorite part of movie?
KJ: Of the movie? I really loved the song "Heart and Soul" that me, Joe and Nick get to perform. It's really a good time and I think it's just going back to Halliburton where we filmed the first film and doing that performance again on that same kind of stage, that was very nice. 
Q: And what was the hardest part of shooting this film? I know there were some long hours, some night shoots?
KJ: The hardest one shooting. We were up all night for like two weeks. We were nocturnal. You'd sleep during the day. It was very, very crazy but I think just in general there wasn't too much that was hard. I think it was just the late nights and sometimes it was cold but other than that it's not a big deal.