SELENA GOMEZ AND JENNIFER STONE SORT THROUGH FAME

(Photo Credit): Courtesy of the Disney Channel
Fame has hit Selena Gomez in a big way. "I think I started to realize things had changed for me when people were coming up to my house," the Disney star told the Dallas News. "People were knocking on the door and leaving letters. We had to move to a house that had a gate on it."
Selena, who grew up in the Dallas-Fort Worth area has been a celebrity since 2007 when Wizards of Waverly Place premiered on the Disney Channel. Okay, she may not be as big as Miley Cyrus, but she's on a high enough level from time to time for tabloid fodder.
Co-star Jennifer Stone, 16 who plays Selena's best friend on Wizards has her share of fan-related issues too. Says Jennifer: "I live right in between Demi Lovato and Miley. Fans stop at my house in between those two, The thing that gets me the most is when people start crying when they meet you." Jennifer, like Selena has learned to take all the fandom in stride. "It's really flattering, and very, very sweet, but id is definitely mind-blowing at times."