WHAT DEMI REALLY THINKS OF MILEY

DEMI LOVATO looks uber-pretty on the September cover of SUGAR Magazine. Inside she discusses her relationship with BFF, MILEY CYRUS. So does that mean SELENA GOMEZ is out in the cold? We sure hope not.
Says DEMI: “Miley – who I call Dragon from our favorite film Step Brothers – has been amazing. We talk every day and she’s given me so much advice. Recently she sent me this four page text message encouraging me and telling me she has faith in me. It was so inspiring and made me feel great – because I do get overwhelmed by the paps (paparazzi) sometimes.”
In other DEMI news, we are happy to report on those recent rumors about Demi cutting herself in order to relive stress and anxiety. SO NOT TRUE! You may remember, the rumors started to surface last year at Miley Cyrus' Sweet 16 birthday party that Demi attended and again a couple of weeks ago. A rep for Demi stated: "Demi was wearing gummy bracelets just prior to her appearance on the red carpet, and because of how tight they were, they left indentations on her wrists."